1. Place a colored piece of paper inside of a shoe box lid (you may need to trim the paper to size) and secure in place with decorative tape.
2. Cover the inside edges of the shoe box lid with decorative tape.
3. Using a pencil and ruler, draw the outline of the maze and mark out the entry and exit doors.
4. Cut out the entry and exit doors on different sides of the lid. Cut the straws in different lengths and stick to the lines with glue to create the maze. When all the straws have been stuck down, leave it to dry.
5. Play by inserting the marble at the entry door and shifting the lid left, right, back and forth to move the marble around the maze to the exit.