1. Take your cup and use it to trace circles onto card stock, and then cut the circles out. Each ornament will consist of four circles.
2. Fold each circle in half. Apply glue to one side of a folded circle.
3. Take another colored circle and affix it to glued side. Press firmly to secure and make sure the edges are lined up. Repeat step 3 and 4 with your third circle.
4. Measure out your embroidery thread; make a loop and knot the ends. Position it so the loop is at the top and the knot is at the bottom.
5. Place the thread in the crease of a folded circle and affix with glue. Now glue on your last folded circle to complete the ornament. Finally, now hang it!