1. First, trim the white sheet paper to fit around the cardboard tube. Use a glue stick to cover the cardboard tube with white sheet paper.
2. Using the pattern provided cut out paws from white construction paper and color the paw pads with a black marker.
3. Use glue to attach the paws to the front of the cardboard tube.
4. Color in the nose pattern with a black marker and glue it to the cardboard tube. Use a pink crayon to add rosy cheeks. Glue the googly eyes to the bear and use a marker to add a smile and eyebrows.
5. Cut the ears from white construction paper and glue them to the inside of the cardboard tube.
6. Finally, the Cardboard Tube polar bear is ready.