1. First prepare pompoms and tassels ( we have already shown before ).
2. Next, cut the rope into varying lengths. Make a small loop at the top of each with a hot glue gun, then let them dry. Be sure to leave 4-5 feet of rope for hanging the pipe!
3. Once the glue has hardened, you can loop each rope around the copper pipe. Use a hot glue gun to adhere the base of the rope directly into the pom-pom.
4. Try looping the rope through the head of the tassel, then glue the rope to itself to make another loop. Trim the excess tassel yarn as necessary.
5. Thread that extra 4-5 feet of rope through the copper pipe. Tie each end of the rope to itself, then glue a pom-pom over the knot.