1. Use a plain square gift boxes and remove the lids, distress the sides and corners with some brown ink to add a vintage look.
2. Then decorate the boxes with some Peter Rabbit illustrations or you're able to print any image you want on it.
3. Then apply these images with some spray adhesive, but you can also use a glue stick. Connect the boxes with some beads to create a train.
4. Now hot glue some large buttons of various colors to the bottoms of the boxes.
5. Then fill the boxes with Peeps and Easter grass. This is going to be some "hopping" train.