1. Cut the sock in half as you can see in the picture, then cut the white sock in two again and you will use the toe part to hold the beads.
2. From the white felt you will make two small round eyes, from the orange you will make the nose and you need two black circles, also for the eyes (they have to be smaller than the white circles). Fill the white sock with some beads, then sew a running stitch around the edges.
3. Take the lower part of the other sock and start filling it with some material and remember to keep the beads bag in the middle. Sew the edges. Now, using the marker, draw out the areas where you want the eyes to be and sew the area of the eyebrows as seen in the picture.
4. Attach eyes and nose, then sew the black part over the white circles.
5. Cut out two half moon sized pieces from the upper part, stuff them with some filling and sew them around. Attach the wings to the body of the owl and you have completed the sock owl!