1. First, inflate your balloon leaving a ¼ inch tall. Burp the balloon enough to make it slightly soft. Now tie the nozzle end of the balloon to the ¼ inch tail you left in step 1.
2. Locate the point of the balloon directly opposite the knot in the circle you made. Pinch the balloon at this point and turn one of the two sides around twice.
3. Bring together the opposite points on the loop and make two twists to form as shown in the image 4. Now divide your balloon into three sections and fold it up. It should resemble an N or Z depending on how you fold it.
4. Bring the ends together and grab in the center with one hand. With the other hand twist one section of 3 loops and arrange your petals so that they lay flat and add a stem.
5. To make a stem take the green color balloon inflate it and twist off a bubble at the top of the handle. If you pull the knot tightly down between the petals you can make the centre into a heart shape.