1. Apply hot glue to the base of your candle wick. Insert the candle wick into the center of the glass. Adhere the hot glue to the base.
2. Wrap the extra length of the wick around a pencil. Rest the pencil along the edge of the glass. This will keep it in place before you pour hot wax. Melt your soy wax (according to package directions) in a large pot.
3. Be sure to use a pot that is solely for candle-making. Stir as it melts. Once the wax has melted completely, allow it to cool slightly. Pour your candle wax into the glass. Fill it 1/4 - 1/2 full. Let the wax cool and harden for approximately 2 hours. Trim the wick to 1/4" long with scissors.
4. Cut the neck off of a standard size balloon. Cut a small amount of the tip ,of the other end of the balloon. Stretch and slide the balloon onto the bottom half of the glass. This can be tricky, and takes a little patience to get it just right!
5. Remember, it's not meant to be perfectly straight. Think playful!