1. First cut a 25-centimeter piece of soft craft wire and bend one end of the wire to make it look like a round petal. Now bend the other end of the wire like a round petal too and make sure the base of the petals meet.
2. Now bend the end of the straight piece like a round petal and cut off the remaining piece of wire. Repeat these same steps with another piece of wire. For petals tie a long thin copper wire to one of the petals, firmly.
3. Then Thread small green beads to the wire until the wire is almost full and tie the remaining piece of wire to the opposite side of the petal.
4. Repeat steps until the entire petal is filled with small green beads and for the two remaining petals and the second set of petals. Now put one set of petals on top of the other. Turn the upper set of petals so that none of the petals are right above each other.
5. Use a thin copper wire to tie the petals set together. Thread the big rose bead to a thin copper wire. Then lead the two ends of the copper with the rose in the middle in between the green beaded wires. Now take another piece of copper wire and bend it in a ring shape. Finally, take a small piece of wire and use it to the ring to the petal sets.