1. First begin by separating how many sheets of structured paper you want, to assemble your dividers. Then cut two pieces to be the sides, mark where you want to make the accordion and attach some pieces of tape to the markings.
2. Now, wind up the sides and fix the number of dividers you want. Then cover two pieces of cardboard to be the layers of the folding folder.
3. Then, with the help of glue, stick a piece of structured paper between the two pieces of cardboard already covered with a colored paper and the wrong side up.
4. Now glue the folding part between the hooded cardboard covers, also with the aid of the glue. Soon after, fix the chosen markers on your partitions.
5. Finally, to finish off, glue a piece of tape to the fold of your briefcase and wrap a tag with a piece of tape over the front and close your folder by tying the ends of the tape together.