1. Take out the hoop portion that doesn't have the metal on it. You can use metal ones if you like but these are not required here. Cut four pieces (one arm's length each) of rope or yarn to hang it.
2. Put the hoops on the table; tie each piece of rope to the smallest hoop. Then pulled it tight and made a mark at 4 1/2 inches on each piece of rope.
3. Then tie the knot at that mark to the second largest hoop and repeated this step to then tie it to the biggest hoop. This creates the "bones" of the chandelier .Tie a knot at the top – make sure all four pieces of rope together.
4. Hang it up somewhere and hot glue your fringe on to each individual hoop. Trim your fringe however you like!
5. Hot glue the top of your chandelier with stone chain. Trim the excess and you're done!