1. Cut out many circles of 2? using a scissor. For each flower, make 3-4 circles of both the book pages and the tissues. Use hole punch to make a hole in the centers of your circles.
2. Now, you can start with either color circle or with book page, but the book pages in the center looks best. So take your circle, put the stick through the hole in the center, and wrap it around. When you have it arranged, use a small piece of tape to hold it in place.
3. Next, alternate colors of paper circles. But do it however you like. For each circle you add, curl it up slightly less, and tape it to the stick to secure it as you work.
4. When you feel like you’ve got enough “fluff” to your flower, you can quit. Just be sure to tape it off at the bottom.
5. Now repeat until you have a cheerful little bouquet! You can arrange it in a small vase with some floral stones.