1. First, paint each pencil (two coats) with green color and use a small box to put them up while they are getting dry.
2. Make sure your book is 6 inches in length, then place a pencil on the book and wrap the pencil and book with a net about 20 times.
3. Carefully, slide the net off the book and tie the center with a 6 inches piece of net. Now cut through the net on each end.
4. Pull the net up from the pencil towards the eraser but make sure it stays on the pencil. Then fluff up so that the net looks like flower petals.
5. Finally, sharpe pencils and keep in a vase for a little added home decor.