1. Start by cutting a strip of felt the entire length of the fabric. Take about 3/4 of an inch wide. Use the rotary cutter to get nice and even edges. Place a dot of glue on one end of the headband inside and secure one end of your felt strip to it at an angle.
2. Then put some glue on the outside of the headband and start wrapping the strip around, at an angle, barely overlapping each time you wrap. Try to tuck the end of the strip under so it looks tidy.
3. Keep gluing and wrapping. If you get to the end of your felt strip, just cut a new one and hide the “seam” inside the headband. Hold the corners of felt back over the headband and tuck it in.
4. To add bows to this band take the felt and cut two pieces one large and one small. Now start with large bow piece put a tiny dot of glue on one end. Bring the ends together so they form a bow shape. Hold while glue gets dry.
5. Now take piece 2 and attach to center of bow with a small dot of glue. Flip bow over, put a small dot of glue on the back and wrap piece 2 around the glue. Hold till glue dries. Finally, the beautiful bow headband is ready to wear!