1. Open the safety pin and drop the colorful beads on the side that closes. Close the safety pin.
2. Pass the safety pin through two rows of elastic: an elastic at the bottom, which will be inserted through the hole of the pin, and an elastic at the top.
3. Make sure all safety pins “pulled” through the elastic have the side with beads in exterior.
4. When there are enough safety pins to cover your wrist (arranged vertically near each other) tie elastics.
5. Then the beautiful bracelet is ready to wear.