1. Begin by pouring bubble solution into small containers, filling them about 1/4 full. Squirt some liquid watercolours into the containers (or food colouring) and mix the colouring into the bubble solution.
2. Place a straw down into the bubble solution and blow. You’ll notice right away that bubbles begin to form at the top of the bubble solution. Continue blowing the bubbles up and up until they overflow the container and form a big mountain. Remove your straw, grab your mixed media paper and place it gently on top of the bubbles. When you remove paper you can see that you’ve transferred the beautiful bubbles onto your paper.
3. When you have finished filling paper with bubble prints, set it aside to let the bubbles dry completely.
4. Trace the pattern of butterfly onto the back of your bubble blowing art and then cut it out.
5. Cut a piece of white string for butterfly antennae, fold it in half and glue it onto the top of craft stick with glue. Then add a line of glue along the entire length of the craft stick and glue down colourful buttons (big to small). Now glue two small googly eyes onto the first button.