1. Draw the shape of bunny face and cut the pieces around the face and outer ear templates on coloured card. Draw around the inner ear and nose templates on pale pink card and the eye template on white card.
2. Stick the inner ear shapes to the outer ears and stick the tips behind the large heart shape. Stick the heart-shaped eyes and nose on the large heart shape to create the bunny’s head.
3. With a black pen, draw on the bunny’s mouth, teeth and whiskers. Draw black hearts in the centre of the eyes and colour in. Draw the fold lines neatly with a pencil and ruler.
4. Construct the box by folding inwards at the fold lines. For a neater fold, score the fold lines with scissors before folding. Apply glue to the fold tabs and stick together. On the back of the bunny’s head, apply glue to the bottom half and stick to back side of the box.
5. Add glue to a cotton wool ball and stick it to the opposite end of the box, creating the bunny’s tail. When the glue has completely dried, fill the box with chocolates or a small gift and close the lid.