1. First, cut the papers into squares in the size (15X15cm/6x6”).
2. Then fold it in half diagonally so that you get a triangle .
3. Working from center line make zig- zag folds about 1cm (0.5) apart.
4. Repeat with the second piece of paper and pinch together at the center.
5. Now cut the pipe cleaner in the size of 15cm / 6” and wrap firmly with a pipe cleaner and twist to secure, bend pipe cleaner to resemble antennae.
6. Open up wings and flatten edges to hold wing shape open.
7. Make as many as you like in assorted colors.
8. Thread twine/ribbon through the center of butterfly bodies.