1. Take a cardboard and draw 3 circles on it and join the circles to each other by making small arcs on the outer surface of the circle.
2. Join the circles to each other by making small arcs on the outer surface of the circle. Now cut the circle along with the arcs.
3. Take the plastic spoons and paint the spoons using the paint brush with the colors yellow, green and red.
4. Once the spoons are painted, allow the paint to dry. In a similar way paint several spoons as we need many pieces for diya decoration.
5. Now cut the bottom end of the spoon so that we get petal shape pieces. Take the cutout cardboard piece and paste the yellow color spoon petals on one of the circles to form the outer layer of the circle.
6. Repeat the same process for the red and green circles as well. Next form the inner layer by sticking the spoons in a similar manner as that of the outer layer.
7. Finally, decorate the spoon petals by using decorative pearls and place the candle in the centre of the decorated item.