1. First, take the Plastic spoons and color some of them with the gold paint. Once the spoons are painted allow them to dry.
2. Cut the bottom end of the spoons which are not painted and painted with the gold so that we get petal shape pieces.
3. Now take the glass and stick the petal to the glass with the help of the glue alternately as shown in the image. After completing the first row, in the second row stick only the petals which are not painted.
4. Now similarly stick the final row completely with the gold petals so that it will give an elegant look and then place the candle in the glass and lit it.
5. Finally, Beautiful Plastic spoon Candle Holder is ready!