1. First, take the paper rolls and cut it in to half. Then cut pieces of tissue paper into 7” squares.
2. Now cut 6’ lengths of the very thin string- you’ll need two pieces for every paper roll. Then cut a piece of regular string to the length you want the garland to be.
3. Slide a paper roll like a bead and place a tissue paper square under it. With the paper roll centered, roll the tissue paper around it and apply a small spot of glue to gently hold it in place.
4. Gently gather and crunch the excess tissue paper on both ends. Use a piece of thin string to tie each gathered end and cut off any excess string.
5. Repeat as many times you desire and finally, the lovely candy garland is ready!