1. Start by sticking a little cardboard stint between the two cardboard cones to hold the eyepieces at the correct distance apart from your eyes.
2. Now wrap the ends with the tape and cut slits in the tape the whole way around the curve and fold the tape in over tabs so it would be neat to see.
3. Then carefully wiggle the point of the scissors through each side of the binoculars
4. And thread in the cord/twine, knotting to secure on the inside.
5. Finally, use the pink paper to decorate for cool and trendy binoculars.