1. First, take the cereal box and cut one side measuring 7" X 11" and two pieces measuring 1.75" X 3.25" from the other side. Fold and crease the rectangle at following measurements from the top 3" - 4.25" - 7.25" - 8.5”.
2. Now Shape the corners of the front side of the case using scissors. Cut the side panels with 0.25" on sides and bottom for folding. Cut the fabric pieces in such a way that it measures approximately an inch larger than the cardboard pieces. Apply glue on the corner of the large cardboard piece and glue the fabric to it.
3. Use the print side of the cereal box showing inwards, because the print in the cereal box peeks through the fabric slightly. On the inside, glue the corners and then glue all the other sides. Repeat the same procedure for the side cardboard pieces too. Attach the magnetic clasp to the front bottom of the case and cut the felt for inside of the case with the same measurements reducing around 0.1" all sides.
4. Attach the other part of the magnetic clasp to the felt piece. Make sure that the clasps are attached at the right place to ensure closing when the pencil case is done. Glue one side of the side panels to the sides as shown and the glue inner felt piece.
5. Once it is dry, glue the bottom and the other side of the side panel to the main piece. Use a binder clip to hold it in place and then you are done. Once it is dry, your new square pencil case is ready to enjoy!!