1. First, flatten your paper tube. Trim ends into a curved shape, and then trim the larger off-cut into a rounded piece for the face.
2. Staple face to body and poke six holes for legs with the help of a compass.
3. Now thread with pipe cleaners. Flatten small cardboard tube and trim a long triangular piece from each side.
4. Fold middle pieces and trim into skinny long pieces. Now staple one triangle piece and one skinny long piece onto each back pipe cleaner. Repeat the same for middle legs.
5. Make the front legs smaller and bend legs into position. Then paint and decorate. Now finally attach antennae with the glue gun.