1. First, take the craft paper and cut the wings, comb, beak, feet, tail, and feathers of the chicken.
2. Now blow the balloon and glue on the wings, attach the comb followed by the beak.
3. Then glue a piece of red paper to the cardboard foot and glue the foot to the base of the balloon.
4. Now with the help of a permanent marker draw the eyes of the chicken.
5. Wind the tail feather strips around a pencil and let it spring into a soft curl and then glue the tail feathers to the back of the balloon.
6. Finally, the beautiful chicken with balloons is ready.