1. First cut the poly silk in a square of 12 x 12 cm, wrap one chocolate and tie it with thread. Then cut the flower mesh, in the same way, wrap and tie again.
2. Now cut the yellow crepe paper into a strip with length about 8-9 cm, the width depending on the size of the chocolate.
3. Cute fringes about one-third of the width of the strip. Wrap the chocolate with crepe paper strip, apply glue and tie with thread.
4. Twist the petals out and straighten and insert the wooden skewer and wrap with floral tape.
5. Finally, the beautiful Chocolate Sun Flower is ready!