1. First, cut 2- inch strips from an A4 sheet of paper along the shorter edge.
2. Start making small accordion style folds along its longer edge. Using mini craft stick to hold and measure each fold. If you have a scorer, measure and score each card and then it gets easier for younger kids to fold.
3. Then cut out a 3-inch strip from paper tape roll and stick half of the tape on one side.
4. Carefully bring the other end together and stick the two ends together and fold the excess tape at the back.
5. Repeat the same step to make multicolored Diya shaped folds. You can make them all in one color or two tones. They will all look cute.
6. Cut out a flame shape piece from an orange corrugated paper. Use any paper. Even gold would look awesome. Add some accents to it with a red marker and some glitter. Using Kundan's line each paper diya and they make festive and bright.