1. Roll a bit of yarn to a piece of cardboard. The carton should be a little longer than the length planned for the tassel. Give it the turns you want (at the top of the carton). It will depend on the thickness of the wool or yarn you have.
2. Once you have finished rolling it (depending on the density you want to give it), place another thread in the width of the top of the cardboard. This will be the one that in the end holds the entire fringe together.
3. Make sure the loose thread is on the top of the carton. Then make a tight knot with it and cut the bunch of strands at the bottom. Now remove the carton underneath the thread knotted above, about 2 cm, roll two or three times another thread.
4. Knot the ends of this new yarn and pull them in the center of the finished part. You can vary in color, size, and density as you want to do with different options.
5. It is a good idea to decorate, from cushions to bed covers, is to use colored tassels using left over wool or yarn and filling the spaces.