1. Cut a strip of the cake pan long enough to fit around inside the jar and tall enough to reach the very top of the jar. Use the awl to poke holes for the constellations.
2. Here connected the constellation dots with a silver Sharpie to make them easier to spot. Fill in the other space with more holes. Make the holes smaller than the ones used to make the constellations because it will set the constellations apart.
3. Now roll the aluminium sheet until it fits snug inside the jar. Hold the circle in place by cutting two tabs and folding them in opposite directions.
4. Put the encircled aluminium sheet inside the jar. Turn the click light on and place it inside the jar and close the lid.
5. Finally, the jar with twinkling lights is ready, Take into a dark room and enjoy!