1. First begin by creating a chain sinnet, with loops a similar size to the links of your chain. Make the Cord Chain as long as your metal chain.
2. To finish, pull the loose end of the loop through. Next, thread the longer, loose end through the first link of the metal chain, and then back into the next loop down of the cord chain.
3. Bring the loose end of the cord back around and up and into the next link of the metal chain. Then, thread it down into the next loop of the chain cord.
4. Repeat with all the links of the metal chain. If you find that you have more loops in the cord than links, it's easy to undo a few until you have an equal number of loops and links. Knot both ends of the cord through the last link.
5. Now Use pliers and jump rings to attach a clasp to both ends of the bracelet and finally the bracelet is ready! Further, you can decorate with Pom Pom Lace.