1. Roll a chunk of cotton into a ball to make the bunny's head. Cut out a pair of bunny ears from white construction paper. Draw a long oval at the center of each ear and fill with pink color.
2. Glue on a pair of googly eyes and a fluffy pompom nose. Create a body by taking a wad of cotton at least three times larger than the head and form it into a oval shape. Glue the head onto the body.
3. Make a tiny cotton ball and glue it at the hind part of the body to make a cotton tail. Form the remaining cotton take 4 shaped pieces to make the bunny's legs.
4. Lift the bunny and glue shaped cotton pieces under the body a pair in front to make the front legs and a pair at the back for the hind legs.
5. Allow the glue to dry completely. Now your cute bunny is ready.