1. First, paint your Popsicle sticks with any colour or patterns.
2. Lay out the 11 Popsicle sticks side by side. Take 2 more Popsicle sticks and cover one side in glue. Lay them at the top and bottom of the 11 sticks you have lined up, this will make your base.
3. Add a dab of glue to the ends of the Popsicle sticks and lay another 2 Popsicle sticks the opposite way to the first layer. Continue building the box edges up, laying sticks opposite to the last layer until you have the height if the box that you need. 55 Popsicle sticks will make a box of 5cm in height. Let this dry.
4. Now to make a lid line 11 Popsicle sticks up side by side as shown in the image 4. Take 2 more Popsicle sticks and cover one side in glue. Lay them at the top and bottom of the 11 sticks you have lined up, but this time move them in from the edges one Popsicle stick in width.
5. Once they get dry, paint your lid as a whole piece. Now glue some shapes on the lid as decoration. When they get dry, you can pop the lid on your box and you can use it.