1. First, take the orange crepe paper and roll up until it reaches approximately one inch in diameter.
2. Now gently pull out from the center while holding the other end to create the foundation of your carrot shape.
3. Then loosely wrap the crepe paper around your ‘carrot foundation’ to form an organic carrot shape. When you have reached your desired size, work the streamer to the top of the carrot, and then cut the streamer. Tuck the end of the paper down into the top.
4. Now cut out the green tissue paper leaves. Twist the bottom together.
5. Crumple up a small piece of crepe paper and insert it into the top of the carrot. Use the glue gun to place the green tissue paper leaves inside. And finally, freshly crafted carrot is ready!