1. First cut a pink or red colored crepe paper pieces measuring 12cmx12cm and after that cut the crepe paper pieces measuring 8 cm x 8cm.
2. Now fold the cut paper piece in a triangular shape and make a cone. Insert the cotton wool stuffing and craft wire and fasten with a thread to form a bud -like a shape. Make several such buds. Take another crepe paper and cut pieces measuring 7×5.5cm
3. Then Fold these cut pieces together and cut the edges in a triangle shape. Stretch the paper pieces to get a rose petal shape and curl the petals on the edges.
4. Paste these petals around the bud to make a flower. Now take a green colored crepe paper and cut it into pieces measuring 8×5.5cm. Now make zig zag cutting at the edge of these individual cut pieces of paper.
5. Now paste this shape around the bottom of the rose. Now cut a long strip of green colored crepe paper and paste on the craft wire to cover it completely. Finally, Crepe roses are ready!