1. First, take 4 jumbo size liners fold them in half and fold them in half again.
2. Now glue them together at the corners and glue the pairs overlapping as shown in the image 2. Then you can add shape to the wings by cutting around the edges.
3. Sponging some ink at the outer edge adds a touch of color to it. Then paint the clothespins with soft acrylic colors and sprinkle them with glitter.
4. Now take a natural twine for antennae and add some drops of glue to the ends and dip them in glitter. Then take the painted clothespins, twin antennae, and some sparkles to create the body.
5. Now glue the antenna on the top of the clothespin and finally, glue the clothespin in the centre of the wings with glue.