1. First, begin by stacking 3-4 cupcake liners. Flatten them out and fold them in half.
2. Now fold them in half again and cut some petal shapes in the cupcake liners while they are folded.
3. Unfold and make a small hole in the center. Then Slip them all onto a stick.
4. Add some hot glue around the center of the flower. Fold up the first cupcake liner, pinching it around the glue.
5. Repeat this process with the next layers of cupcake liners. Finally, fluff out the layers until you like how it looks.