1. Fold the rectangle in half long ways, so the pretty side of the fabric is on the inside. Sew the long edge to create a long inside out tube.
2. Turn the tube inside out using safety pin. Close One End of fabric in about half an inch, and finger press to mark the crease. Simply glue this end shut after folding in half an inch.
3. It was important that the ends were round. Here used the polyester filling for Dandiya stick, knitting needle to tamp down the stuffing as much as. The firmer it is the better.
4. Once you are about an inch from the end of the Dandiya, finish the edge with the same running stitch technique. Make the second the same way, double checking that the length and firmness match as you are stuffing.
5. Decorate with ribbons. And you are done.