1. First, spray paint the clay flower pots. Apply two coats of spray paint to each flower pot and allow them to dry completely overnight.
2. Determine the amount of fabric you need to cover the flower pot. Now wrap the fabric around the flower pot, and then cut off the access.
3. Apply Mod Podge Outdoor Exterior right under the crease of the flower pot. Since these flower pots will be outside you must use the Mod Podge Outdoor Exterior to prevent the fabric from weathering.
4. Now attach the fabric to the flower pot under the crease. It tends to slide as you pull it around the flower pot, so make sure you hold it in place to stick for a few seconds. Then, around the flower pot cut a slit in the fabric about 3/4 of the way up towards the crease.
5. Then it will be easier to straighten. Then apply the Mod Podge Outdoor Exterior where it was needed while aligning, and smoothing out the fabric around the flower pot. Lastly, apply a thin layer of Mod Podge Outdoor Exterior on the fabric, and allow it to dry. Finally, the beautiful flower pots are ready!