1. First, using tape, tape off where you would like spaces between your colors. Now paint wooden dowel in desired colors, make sure to use a separate foam brush for each color. Allow paint to dry for at least 1 hour, and then remove the tape.
2. Then cut two identical triangle pieces and two identical “fletching” pieces out of your paper. Use double-sided tape to affix “fletching” to the end of your dowel.
3. Make diagonal cuts on either side of your dowel to create a feather effect. Cut off the excess paper to make a cleaner “fletching” shape.
4. Use double-sided tape to affix bottom of the arrow head.
5. Finally, affix top part of your arrow head using double-sided tape to, and your arrow is complete!