1. First, take the white paper. Start to fold from any corner of the paper and make a cone out of it. Mark at the narrow part of the cone and cut this portion. Similarly, mark at the widest part of the cone and cut this portion. Take a small circular piece of the thermocol. Fix the piece of the thermocol into the narrowest part of the cone.
2. Now take the crepe paper. Cut the piece of crepe paper of width 6.5cm and length according to the widest part of the cone. Now, apply glue on one side of the piece of crepe paper and slightly fold it. Slowly stretch the folded part of the piece of crepe paper.
3. Apply glue on the non-folded side of the crepe paper and stick this on the widest part of the cone as above. Similarly, cut the various pieces of the crepe paper and repeat the last done steps. Now, take the second layer of yellow crepe paper. Apply glue on it and stick slightly above the lowest layer.
4. Similarly, just decorate all the layers. Now take the metallic color and paint brush and just decorate as shown here. Take the pieces of crepe paper of the dimension 6*12 cm. Fold the crepe paper and take the craft wire. Apply glue on the yellow crepe paper and paste folded part of the pink crepe paper. Put craft wire into the folded part of the pink crepe paper and make the curve from both sides.
5. Now fix the upper body portion. Now take one strip of yellow crepe and stick the same way as done for the previous layer. Take the satin ribbon and make the satin belt for the dress. Take the craft wire and wrap this craft wire using yellow crepe paper for making the shoulder strip. Apply glue on the shoulder strip and fix. Finally, the beautiful dress from crepe paper is ready!