1. First, cut 40mm of nylon thread and slide two wood beads onto it as shown in the image 1.
2. Keep the middle two threads as the holding thread and use another two threads to tie a half square knot. Now continue to tie another two square knots, tighten the threads.
3. Now tie a very loose square knot, make them as the dragonfly’s top wings. Then Repeat a tie for another two smaller loose wings.
4. Thread an alphabet bead onto the holding threads and tie a square knot. Repeat to add another two alphabet beads, cut off extra threads and fix the thread ends with lighter.
5. Make another dragonfly. Then add them to key chains.