1. Take a drinking straw with your favorite color and cut an approximately 5 cm long piece out of it.
2. Flatten your straw; slip it through the puncher to make 2 holes in one punch. With a 5-cm long straw, you can make about 5 sets of holes.
3. Cut 5 more 5-cm straws and coil each of their one end with colorful tape. Flatten the other end (without the tape) and punch 2 holes. Repeat for every straw.
4. Join all the straws with tape to the straw with running holes using the jump rings.
5. Now finally, String it and we are done!