1. First, pick a duct tape color. Cut between 3 and 5 long duct tape strings (around 30") at the same length. Now tape them all together at the bottom. Finally fold your duct tape strings together. You should have a nice piece of tape now! Repeat that step a second time.
2. Out of your 2 duct tape pieces, cut 2 circles around 5". One for the front of the bag, one for the back.
3. Time for cute face decorations. Cut some ears and nose, mustaches...etc as shown in the image out of other duct tape colors and put them together on the front circle.
4. Assemble your bag now. Cut string from the same duct tape color of your bag. Tape together the front of your bag and the back. Leave an opening at the top!
5. The last step is the strap of your bag. With your duct tape, cut a long string and fold it together. Out of this, cut your strap. Tape it inside your bag. Finally, the bag is ready!