1. First, cut out the pieces for the body of the eggplant from the purple color felt in the shape of an egg. Then cut the pieces of leaves from the green color felt and keep aside.
2. Now thread your needle with dark color thread and tie a knot at the end.
3. Slightly overlap the edges of two purple felt pieces and whip stitch together up one side.
4. Then add the third piece and whipstitch so that all the three pieces are now connected.
5. Next bring the edges together and sew up the last side to create and eggplant shape. Stuff with cotton, stitch closed and tie off.