1. Draw an elephant shape on the blue construction paper using a pencil. Cut out the outline carefully using scissors.
2. Using different colored papers and embellishments, decorate the elephant. Now we will first make the decorative rug for the elephant’s back using Orange & Pink construction paper.
3. Then with the pink and orange paper do the artwork for the ears and head and stick it in place using a glue stick.
4. Now take the transparent golden lace cut them up to form the golden trim of elephant back and feet.
5. Using the stones and stickers we decorate the trunk, the ears, the feet and a small necklace to look more beautiful. Finally, using a marker add hair to the tail. The beautiful decorated Elephant is ready!