1. First clean up your buckets. Use Eco paints which are water soluble. So they were easy to clean with hot soapy water.
2. Make sure that the dry paint is chipped off.
3. Spray paint inside the paint cans to match the paint chips colours.
4. Apply glue both to the can and the paint chips to stuck them down. Then coat the whole of the paint chip covered tin can with glue to seal it.
5. The effect of the paint chips on the can is so impressive. So don't wait to get some more empty paint cans to decorate.