1. First with the help of scissors cut oval feather shapes from colored paper and glue them in layered rows around the paper cup.
2. Trace the feathers, wings and cut them from the different color papers.
3. Now cut the eyes from the black paper and stick the white sticky label on that to complete the eyes.
4. Then glue the eyes onto the feathers. Fold the beak and glue it between the eyes.
5. Glue the eyes and feathers on the top of the paper cup.
6. Finally, punch two holes to the paper cup facing each other and thread elastic through to wear as a hat.