1. First, cut four apple pieces out of red felt of approximately 3 ½ inches long. One green leaf and one brown stem piece and keep aside.
2. Starting with two of the four pieces, begin sewing one side together starting a ¼ of an inch down from the top. Continue until all 4 of your pieces have been sewn together. Now turn the apple right side out.
3. Generously stuff the apple with fiberfill. Using needle and thread do few stitches to close up any exposed seams. Now begin to close in the opening as well but leave a small opening to insert the stem and leaf.
4. To create stem, tightly roll up the brown rectangle piece of felt you cut. With needle and brown thread, sew the stem shut. Insert the stem and green leaf in the opening left in your apple. Then sew the opening of your apple completely, sewing the stem and leaf in as you go.
5. Now cut a small circle out of brown felt, apply a dab of glue where the seams meet and cover with the brown circle of felt. Finally, the beautiful felt apple is ready!