1. First, take the felt of your favorite colors and make small balls out of them. Next decide the color palette. Line up the felt balls; Use 12 or 13 of one color and 3 of another color to get the color blocked look. Mix and match as you like.
2. Using your needle and thread string the balls together leaving a lot of thread at the start and finish.
3. Before you cut the thread sew one jump ring to the end of the string of felt balls. Tie a knot and hide your thread in the felt ball. To do this just pull threaded needle through the bottom ball and cut it flush with the ball. Repeat for the other end of the string of felt balls.
4. Using your wire cutters cut the jewellery chain to the length you want. Just try the necklace to get a good idea of the finished length.
5. Open up the jump ring with your needle nose pliers and feed the chain through and close. Now tie your ribbon in a bow and sew to one of the jump rings. That’s it you’re done!