1. Fold a piece of felt in half vertically and cut half a Christmas tree shape using your sewing scissors.
2. Repeat step 1 using your previous Christmas tree as a template. Keep folding and cutting. Cut out at least 4 trees total.
3. Once all your pieces add the glue. Place one piece flat on your surface and cover only half the tree in hot glue. Place another felt tree on top, adhering two halves of the trees together.
4. Fold back the half of the felt tree that is not glued together and apply more hot glue on the exposed half. Place another felt piece on top of the tree again. Continue steps 4 until you are done adhering all your pieces.
5. To finish up the tree, place hot glue on each side of the exposed trees and place your last felt piece on top. Let the tree dry fully. Stand your tree up and Place your felt tree on a branch piece.